Thursday 11 October 2007

one weekend goneth, the other cometh

meant to post before now, i apologise - i've been busy with work. but here i am - with photos even.

having a largish friday night, always gives me an impression of a long weekend so my first weekend back in australia felt like 3 days instead of 2 - or is that something to do with jet lag? i don't know much of anything anymore. ha!!

anyway, after the party on friday night i had another catch up with friends i haven't seen for a few months. and this was for charity. a purple twilight walk through kings park for the breast cancer foundation of w.a. remember folks, it's pro-healthy breasts, not anti-cancer... ;)


there is quite a bit of purple here, be warned.



me 'n melis 'n marija...


the above plus ang.




lovely angelica.


a marija sandwich. (and thanks to marija for some of the cooler pics from the twilight walk).


drinks at the subi hotel after this then the sadness that was the world rugby game between australia and england. don't concern yourself, i haven't turned. :)

sunday reverted to type and sat in the hyde park (north perth of course) over croissants and papers. beautiful day. started playing around with the functions on my camera - something i probably should've done before my travels.






i think hayfever has landed on me. never had it before. damn you spring.

1 comment:

Darion said...

Nice post! Looks like a fun weekend. :) I linked you on my blog - we are blogger buds now!