Saturday 12 June 2010

last night

although also a tune by the strokes and i'm sure many others, last night for me was 36 photos and a song with my friends, jamie, jill and mark. a winter stew and mash followed by frozen moments from our lives. i was telling you about it a few weeks back. we had to collate 36 photos from our history to tell our story up to this point. well, maybe one particular story told by the one choosing the pictures. i'm sure we've all had different lives but each of us told this story to share at this time. it was personal and funny and uplifting and oh so glorious. i thank my friends for sharing.

my song? it was by axiom, a little ray of sunshine. it suited how i felt at the time. it could change tomorrow, or even later on today. but it was right for me at that moment. :)

No comments: