Saturday 11 April 2009

as good a friday as any gone before


the hi fi bar on swanston set the scene for david o'doherty. i swear it's the most excited i've seen nat for ages... since she bought the tickets for the show i reckon. ha!! a fun show that included song, the playing of a mini yamaha organ, sophisticated lighting changes (for the "mood") and the 10 minute pre-ramble to open the show was bloody funny too. true, it does look like something died on his head, but the man is pretty funny.

a bit of a tangent for you. my eighteenth birthday fell on a good friday. oh yes, just when you thought you were able to purchase alcohol legally for the first time, you had another day to wait. i remember hanging out with my friend kim, in her parent's mini van. oh yeah. good times. haha!! yet another birthday my parents abandoned me. ;)

1 comment:

NAT said...

ITS A CASIO KEYBOARD. YES I WAS EXCITED AND I STILL AM. YAY LOVE THE DOD!!!!