Sunday 16 October 2011

stuff on a sunday

i have a new spare room. okay, i don't mean i've built an extension to my little flat but that i've finally bought a bed for guests. i made my way over to ikea mid-morning to beat the rush of families and young couples (shudder!) and somehow managed to squash a single mattress and frame into my beloved mirage. i am continually impressed how much the green machine can take. she's no TARDIS but i think perhaps the next best thing.

so after putting it all together and prettyfying the room it was off to the nova for a free screening of a new australian film, burning man.


a little too fragmented for me to get emotionally attached to the characters, but my companion seem to get the intentions. a beautiful story, gorgeous cinematography and well acted by a cast sprinkled with who's who of australian actors. i enjoyed the journey but wasn't completely captured for some reason.

No comments: