Sunday 4 April 2010

did i mention chocolate??

yes, once again i had easter eggs for breakfast. i don't know why i need to justify my actions. i'm sort of a grown up, i can do what i like. chocolate tastes so much better first thing in the morning. some people have that same feeling towards cold pizza after a night out, me, it will always be easter egg chocolate. red tulip.


thanks to my lovely mum for sending me the $ for my humpty dumpty easter egg. wouldn't be easter without it.


lunch with gav and jane and damo and sandra and susie and janet and julian. trammed out to st kilda, an absolutely stunning day to be out. ahh... holidays, i love thee.

later in the afternoon, moving into twilight and beyond was a gathering of friends at the edinburgh castle to farewell one phil chow. he's off on a world adventure, totally jealous. would love to be taking off for 5-6 months. had a large and tasty hot sticky date pudding. i said pudding. and it was tasty.

No comments: