Thursday 1 April 2010

oh, what a night!!

i missed the tram into the city, so walked a little way along nicholson before trying to flag a taxi. of course it was the wrong time of night to find an empty one. but i was wearing this fabulous red dress and a big smile, and a taxi pulled up, already with passenger. he didn't mind sharing for a few blocks before he got out. how nice was that?

i had invited a few friends to to the blue diamond to help celebrate my birthday. i arrived a little earlier so i could be there to greet everyone so got to sit by myself with a glass of wine. wow! forty years of play. what a pretty amazing life i've led thus far and honestly it only seems to be getting better. and no, i won't knock on wood. things are pretty fabulous.


and then the night began...








these photos were supplied by dear jenn. many thanks dear heart.

as the night continued it got a little more... how shall i say...? sloppy? and for some reason i got hold of jamie's camera and there will now be quite a few shots of me. apologies, but it's my birthday and my blog. so there. ;)





i got it into my head that while jamie wasn't looking i would take cleavage shots of everyone. you know, and then let him find out days later. of course i told him pretty much straight away because i'm like that. some people were a little prudish and decided against the photo.









and then there's me...


and me again...


more me...


you'd have thought this night was about me, wouldn't you?




last photo of me.


love this sequence of action... jamie and nat. good times.




i had a simply wonderful time. many hugs and smiles and laughing. as all birthdays should be. well, every day, but more on birthdays.

so many thanks to my family by blood and by choice, for the phone calls and the presents and just being who you are. i totally love you guys.

No comments: