Thursday 1 April 2010

oh, what a day!

to start the day i was "gently" woken by a phone call from jenjoy and iain, all the way from ghana, singing me a happy birthday. it's my birthday. woohoo!!

mum's parcel got ripped open before breakfast - and lucky for her i know her penchant for putting glitter in the card. there could have been accidental blaspheming otherwise. ;) then i was off into the city to purchase some earrings and a jacket with my birthday vouchers. have i told you lately how awesome the people in my life are...? AWESOME!!

oh... sophie even set her alarm to wake up 6am perth time to be one of the first to wish my happy birthday. awwww... how good is that??



the above flowers and cupcake i received from melissa and alan. you guys ROCK! and i want that rendition of my birthday song every single year from now on. ;)


everything in this photo i received from jenn and iain. the boxes are filled with all sorts of lollies. phew!

the phone calls and text message and emails came through all day. unbelievably enough i even got a call from my brother. yes, the one i had thought missing somewhere in the red bush of kalgoorlie. soooooo good to hear his voice. thankyou all for making such an effort. i feel blessed to have you all in my life.

No comments: