Thursday 29 August 2013

no place like l.a.

you know i still didn't take any/ many photos of my time in l.a. i realise it's probably because i feel so at home here.

but just to make sure you know that i was actually there i took a star pic from hollywood boulevard.


a visit to dupars at the farmers market on third and fairfax for the most delicious brownies in the world, vince and i are addicted.


the markets are also where i dutifully buy my mum some english toffee. she only gets it every few years so i'll have to pick up my game.


the day before i left vince took me down to redondo beach for breakfast at polly's. a great cafe, ocean views on either side of the tiny venue. i'd not been to redondo before, surprised me as well.




ran a few errands... things i wanted to buy to take back to australia. i'm a big fan of the brightly coloured fiesta ware so have been buying a few pieces each time i visit the u.s. this time i was after a pitcher. it's red.

No comments: