Friday 15 October 2010

oct 15 in australia

survived the deluge that blanketed melbourne. wow! i remember vaguely hearing the rain start while i was "sleeping". i blame the couple of wines i had last night for waking me up a couple of times, visions of oddities dancing through my head. maybe i'm not meant to drink afterall??

anyway, my trusty rainbow umbrella covered me on my trip into the city to buy the essentials: a book (i know, i left it this long??? and it really wasn't an inspired choice), a frappacino and a couple of pairs of shoes. i know i could've waited til i got to the states but i'm on holiday so the spending starts now. ;) i'm liking the cute green pair i left at home for summer wear. and summer had better be just around the corner when i get back.

i board in just under an hour, might go and watch an episode of the deep to pass the time. be seeing you from the other side of the globe.

No comments: