Sunday 9 September 2007

last night in l.a.

after a day of shopping, eating and errands, julie and i stayed in for the night. watching vh1's top 100 one hit wonders. it was interesting to see it from the american point of view as half of what i saw, the english and australians wouldn't class the bands/ artists as one hit anything. oh yeah, tv and pizza. my feet still haven't forgiven me the day. something to do with new shoes and not too supportive. somehow managed to close my (borrowed) case and i'm just hoping that tomorrow morning the contents will have squeezed up enough for me to fit a few more bits and pieces in. i may have to buy a small duffle before too long. another thing to drag around with me. oh, for a porter. i think that's what they call boyfriends or husbands these days actually.

anyway, my time in l.a. is almost over. one more night and then breakfast with julie before i fly out to san francisco. will be arriving mid-sunday afternoon pacific time. i shall miss l.a.

No comments: